10 Things you need to know about the new MAC Patrick Starrr collection
- It’s a 12-piece MAC makeup collab with makeup maestro and fab YouTube phenom Patrick Starrr.
- Patrick Starrr used to work for MAC as a makeup artist and a sales associate in Orlando, Florida. Now he’s a social media 🌟.
- He’s known for his ultra glam, more-is-more makeup looks and his “makeup is one size fits all” philosophy.
- Lippies $17.50 each, Lipglasses $17 each, Lip Pencils $17.50 each, Eye Shadow X 4 $32, Set Powder $35
- Limited edition and coming to all MAC locations and online starting December 14th, 2017
- The Patrickstarrr Glam AF quad has one new shade (frosty soft peachy pink Omigaud) and three re-promotes from the permanent line (satin creamy beige Brule, matte golden orange-brown Saddle, and matte reddish brown Embark)
- Same goes for the Patrickstarrr Goalgetter quad! Old-school faves/repromotes: frosty peachy brown Amber Lights, matte golden peachy brown Soft Brown, and matte reddish brown Swiss Chocolate. New shade: I’m Into It (a matte dark reddish brown).
- Patrick’s Powder (the loose powder) is like a 50/50 blend of MAC Set Powder in Invisible and MAC Set Powder in Peach, and the finish is matte and completely flat.