Bright and cheerful, white cabinetry brings a sophisticated dimension to your new or remodeled kitchen project. Innovative designers love white in the kitchen as it allows highlights of creativity to take center stage. But how do you coordinate white cabinets with other kitchen elements?
If you love the look of a white kitchen but not the sterile feeling it conveys, call professionals for your kitchen cabinet remodel. The right combination of materials, light, and texture can transform a neutral-toned kitchen into a warm and inviting space – and these experts can show you how.
Why choose white kitchen cabinets?
The pros of white kitchen cabinets include creating a more open and expansive feel, in even the smallest of spaces. Let’s not forget about the streamlined and timeless look too – no matter your style or trend preferences. White cabinetry can be a cohesive, polished anchor in small to large kitchen spaces when paired with the ultimate countertop, backsplash and flooring. That beautiful Delft blue dishware collection can become the highlight when surrounded by whites. Plus, mirrored or elegant glass-front cabinetry provides additional depth and reflection.
PHOTO CREDIT: PhotoSynthesis Photography, 2019
Of course, there are a few cons when it comes to a kitchen steeped in white to consider as well. For instance, a white-washed kitchen may come off as cold, harsh, or simply unwelcoming—which is an excellent reason to work with a certified kitchen design consultant!
Be sure to consider your lifestyle in the design process too. For instance, white cabinetry may not be the best choice for the home cook who doesn’t like to worry about keeping whites pristine, and rather focus on the fun of culinary creativity. Over time, spills, drips or a random spritz of cola, tomato sauce or yellow mustard can stain or alter the color of white cabinetry.
How to harmonize your kitchen with white cabinets?
However, there are plenty of reasons to explore whether white cabinetry might be a part of your future kitchen remodeling ideas and plans. Here, a few design details to consider from the design consultants at Kitchen Magic.
- Decide whether your new kitchen will be contemporary, transitional, rustic, or traditional. All of these design styles will pair well with white cabinetry.
- Choose uncomplicated white or antique white door and drawer styles to effortlessly flow from one style to another in future years.
- Land your palette — will your cabinetry be a true white, a soft white, frosty white, or an antique-white? Your design consultant can assist in choosing the best blend for your space.
- Is custom-crafted cabinetry the solution for you? Custom cabinetry can maximize space and storage even in tight areas. Or, is cabinet refacing a better solution for your project? The time saving, exclusive process from Kitchen Magic offers homeowners a variety of options to suit their needs and budget. For more information, check out our cabinet refacing page.
- Will your white cabinetry be accented by a dramatic or contrasting countertop? Or, is your design plan based on subtle variations? Quartz countertops offer a wide array of options including both dark and light veining for textural interest.
- Add a pop of color. Paint an accent wall, add the right accessories, lighting, hardware, or tableware in a similar palette. The sky’s the limit, plus, you can easily change the look at any time.
- Pair warm wood or wood-grain flooring with your white cabinetry for a beautiful, comfortable feel. Or, go chic and sophisticated with a dark, dramatic flooring. Either add a warm texture.
Where can I find dependable kitchen cabinet remodel experts in Milford, CT, & surrounding areas?
Let Kitchen Magic reimagine your cooking space with smart kitchen design solutions and a range of styles for your home. From a rustic farmhouse style kitchen to a sleek modern design or a Nantucket inspired kitchen designed with a coastal flair, white cabinetry really makes a difference!
No matter if you live near Jonathan Law High School or elsewhere in the area, feel free to reach out to us and we will be happy to assist you. Thanks to years of industry experience, count on us to deliver exceptional quality, reliability, and efficiency. Give us a call at 866-525-7999 today for a free consultation and quote!
Adblock test (Why?)
Powered by WPeMatico